T&C’s below. Complete the form, have your latest power bill ready and a QEnergy consultant will contact you
*WIN $1,000 Electricity - T&C’s
Terms and Conditions: SIGN UP & WIN $1K worth of Free Electricity
1. The Promoter is
QEnergy Limited ABN 58 120 124 101
Suite 2 12 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane Q 4101
Contact: 07 333 99 502
2. The Promotion will commence at 9am AEST on 01st of September 2019 and end at 6pm AEST on 30th of November 2019.
3. Entry is open to any person who:
• QEnergy customer should be in QLD & NSW network regions between the promotional period as stated above;
• remains a QEnergy customer until the draw date
• QEnergy is the financially responsible retailer for the NMI associated with the customer.
4. Entry can only be made by nominating QEnergy as the financially responsible retailer for the entrant’s electricity account.
5. There are a maximum of 5 (5) entries per entrant.
6. The prize consists of $1000 worth of free electricity which will be credited towards the winners account with
QEnergy and will be shown as a credit on the winner’s next issued quarterly invoice until end of the 24 months contract.
7. Maximum amount of the prize is $1,000.
8. The prize is applicable to one residential account only and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
9. The prize draw will take place on Friday 06th December 2019 at 10am at 2/12 Cordelia Street South Brisbane Q 4101.
10. The winner will be contacted by phone immediately and the winner’s name will be published on the QEnergy
Facebook page on Monday 9th December 2019. The winner will also give consent to share a customer testimonial
published on QEnergy channels.
11. If the winner cannot be contacted or the winner advises QEnergy that they do not wish to accept the prize by 09th
December 2019 a secondary draw will take place on Wednesday 11th December 2019 at 10am at 2/12 Cordelia Street
South Brisbane Q 4101.
12. Entrants must be 18 years and over.
13. The Promotion is not open to any QEnergy employees or their families.
14. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If for any reason the Promoter is not able to conduct the Promotion, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the Promotion subject to the legislation.
Conditions. By entering into the Promotion, you consent to the Promoter using your personal information in
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error or omission and the entrant releases from and indemnifies the
Promoter against all liability, loss, cost or claim arising as a result the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
18. Entry into the Promotion signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions